Call Today On
- Check appliances for gas tightness.
- Check standing and working pressure if test points available.
- Check burner pressure / gas rate against manufacturers data plate.
- Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation.
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion.
- Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate)
- Investigate any evidence of unsafe operation and report to a responsible person. An appliance can not be deemed as having been checked, until the above has been completed.
- For a Landlords Safety Record Inspection, a tightness test of the full system should be added to the above.